Monday, October 5, 2009

I dream about U

About Me -

My life wasn't quite a fairytale so far but I haven't lost my hope yet. I know that I will find my prince one day. I am dreamer and I know that eventually I will be happy because everyone is in title to some happiness. I am a smart beautiful girl and I like to go out and have fun. I like to travel and to take pictures to the places I have visited. If you want to know more, you just have to ask so please drop me a line.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Don't be a depressive kind of guy, be a funny one, a person who takes advantage of opportunities. Try to see the full half of the glass and be a good vibe because you have no idea what good things can come out of this: me for example :) I think that we can start something beautiful if you want to take a chance on me.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment