Saturday, October 10, 2009

Am tired of being lonely

About Me -

I was born when all planets were ready for making new star, my star. Speaking about horoscope I am a part of outfit of Femida, that is why I like when everything around me is in balance. I don̢۪t like impudence and insolence, but in the same time I can stick up for myself with a help of words. I want to change this world, but unfortunately in most cases this world changes me. In spite of being an adult I believe in miracles. But I think that ordinary people never notice them. I hate lie, but I like to dream. I want to live with my beloved person and children in future. I want to create happiness and kindness in their souls.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am searching for a serious man, who is ready to build a strong family. I think that he has to be mature man of course it doesn̢۪t depend on his age. I am sure that my future husband will love children and he will be ready to have children in his new family. Of course I want him to be polite and kindhearted. I think that he has to be clever and of course he has to support his wife in all her undertakings.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment