Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Slim n slender with dark hair and just having fun

About Me -

Petite and workout to keep myself toned. I'm not a major health nut though. I still like a good cheeseburger heheh . I'm not too keen on anyone I know finding out i have a profile on here, so discreet is needed. Bi curious, have had one sorta experience with a girl, but just kissed a little that's it...so I might wanna do more to explore. A cute guy is cool 2 :) I'm into really funny personalities and tall guys. Message me if you're interested... include email and I'll send more pics if I like you.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Outgoing and adventurous attitude is important to me. I like cute smiles and dimples. As for sex, doggy style is my fav, but I like to be in control. giving and receiving oral is a big plus!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment