Friday, October 9, 2009

Hi If you like what youve read drop me a line

About Me -

I can be described as fun, crazy, caring, down 2 earth kinda gal. There is usually never a dull moment with me around. Just living life 2 the best of my abilities.. I'm always willing 2 meet new people. Just drop me a line or 2. We will just see how things go.. I am me and thats all I can say.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Im not looking for the perfect looking man, in my experience they are only out to receive the pleasure instead of share it. you never really know what can happen between two people.We could have a good friendship(with benefits) or who knows really. Thank you for taking the time to check out my page. Please take into consideration I dont photograph well.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment