Sunday, October 11, 2009

Large and Lovin It

About Me -

I am a woman who has needs and right now my needs are not being met. I am a divorced mother of 2. I enjoy music and monster trucks. I like to go to movies and concerts. I love a good laugh and a good cry. I am a all around good woman. I am a BBW and I love that About Me -. I am a current smoker and I am wanting to quit but and stalling on that. I love to try new things and would love to find someone that would like to do the same. Let me know if there is anything that you want to know About Me - and i will let you know. BTW I love tattoos and have a few that is a big turn on for me.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

What I want in a man is someone who knows who he is. love music and likes the same things that I do, but also someone who will introduce me to new things. He must be a good friend to me and my kids. Someone that is going to have a life with me but also someone who likes to have his time too. I dont want any married men. That could get ugly. If you like women who are proud of who they are, and are BBW then check me out.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment