Saturday, October 17, 2009

COMPLETELY NORMAL INSANE PSYCHOTIC NEUROTIC PARANOID FREAK

About Me -

I live with my father. I have a cat called Bobby Whiplasher Manson. I work six mornings a week from 6am-9am cleaning and four evenings a week 4pm-8pm looking after my friends kids while she's at work. I'm quite boring really, I mainly listen to music, watch sky tv and read books. My music is really what keeps me going. I collect Living Dead Dolls. My bedroom is black and vampire red. I like black, I like coffins, I like fantasy creatures like unicorns, mermaids, faeries and I my favourite poem is The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe. I also like horror films (as if you hadn't already guessed).

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I don't really know what to say. Obviously someone with a similar taste in music would be nice, no one who likes 50pence for instance. Someone who likes alternative things like skulls and vampires. Generally just someone who'll love me for who I am and be share the good times and the bad. A person who would be happy to sit curl up on the sofa and listen to music or watch a horror film. Someone who I can talk to, I guess I'm looking for that mythical soul mate that apparently we all have.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment