Sunday, October 11, 2009

A fuck for the deprived

About Me -

I am a married woman who finds myself in a marriage of convenience. There is no physical nor emotional side to "us" any longer. So I am looking for someone who can please me, enjoy me, and finds pleasure in the physical and other sides of a true relationship. I want sex, fun, and generally to be turned on...and for you to be turned on by me. Just give me a good, hard fuck and I will be happy. It's been a long while for me.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for someone who is sincere, funny, and loves to enjoy life. I want someone who likes adventure, long walks, or even a good massage. Someone who is real and hot.. I'm looking for a man who is willing to fulfill my naughty fantasies.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment