Saturday, October 31, 2009

HEY THERE

About Me -

I am a fun loving, caring, loyal and warm hearted lady with REAL curves and am certainly no size zero! I like good conversation and would like a best friend as well as a lover and am quite happy staying in at home with the lights down, cuddled up with that special person, however, I'm not adverse to the odd night out on the tiles and have been known to paint the town red on more than one occasion lol. I am family orientated so am looking for somebody who feels the same as I have children and they are my life, although I am not looking for a Father for them as they are quite happy with the one they have and spend a lot of time with him.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

A caring, kind and not self centered man with a heart of gold and a great personality. Would also help if he's easy on the eyes!

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment