Monday, October 26, 2009

I WOULD LOVE TO FIND SOMEONE SPECIAL TO SHARE MY WORLD WITH BUCKKYCOLE AT YERHOO DOT COM

About Me -

I LOVE PEOPLE, I LOVE BEING WITH GOOD FRIENDS SHARING A GOOD MOVIE , SHARING A PIZZA , GOING ON A WEEKEND TRIP WITH SOME ONE SPECIAL , TALKING A WALK IN THE RAIN , STRICHING OUR NAMES IN A TREE, GOING FOR A BUGGY RIDE IN THE PARK, BEING WITH MY mCdREAMYAND BEING MADE FEEL LIKE A PRINCESSI LOVE EVERYTHING THAT MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL AND LOVED.....

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I WANT AN HONEST TRUTH FUL LOVING CARING MAN WHO WILL BE A GOOD HUSBAND AND BEST FRIEND, SOMEONE WHO I CAN BE MYSELF WITH ......I want a man to treat me like a princess. I do not believe in prejudices, that is why I am looking for a man that is 35 to 75 years old. my mum told me that even older men knows how to treat young woman very well much more than the young men's, My ideal partner should be cheerful and kind person. He should be outgoing person and open to new experiences. If you are romantic and if you are the person who goes straight to achieve the set up goal, you are welcome to write me! ......

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment