Friday, October 2, 2009

Bring me the summer

About Me -

Hello hello. I am a cute funny girl, young, I don't have much experience in this site thing. I am looking forward to meet someone new, to get a fresh start with a guy who isn't scared to take a chance. I am easy to like or so my friends say. I like animals asn flowers, I like to go out and have a glass of wine and some nice conversation. I am easygoing and reliable. Drop me a line if you are interested.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Hello boys. Well let's see...I want a man who will make my body shake only by looking at me, someone whom I can talk to, laugh with, have a good time with. Someone who would understand my needs and would be willing to receive all my love and passion. I hope you haven't lost that lovin' feelin' and you will give me a sign.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment