Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not looking for a relationshipnor a hook-up just meeting new people

About Me -

I'm pretty much a laid back person, I love meeting new people and learning about them. I love to go out and shoot pool, dance, drink, whatever comes along. I'm currently in school studying for my Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice, no I don't want to be a cop lol, I get asked alot..I'd like to get into animal protection, or something along those lines..anything else you'd like to know just ask :) I'm an open book.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Someone who is just as open, up for a good time, and funny as myself. Tats and piercings are a plus, only because I'm a sucker for them. I'm not a real looks person, hard to believe, but you can be the most attractive person and still have as much personality as a brick wall..not good.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment