Thursday, November 5, 2009

im as real as it gets

About Me -

im easy to get along but i know wat i want...im a single mom with 2 beautiful daughters and my main concern is wats best for them. i love to cook and work...but most importantly i try to be as independent as possible. and a heads up for the men who r interested my children are half black so that should give u a hint on the ethnicity i prefer.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

someone who knows how to take care of a family and who is willing to accept kids in his life that arent his own. just lookin for a MAN willing to make me happy. i am looking for someone closer to my age im thinkin 22-26 but if u think ur mr right then feel free to try i can be open minded.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment