Wednesday, November 4, 2009

If u aint 100 real then Keep It Movin

About Me -

I am a white female who grew up in a Black Household. I can't stand filth so if u got roaches or live in a dirty house don't even bother. I have ol'school ways but hip to all the new games tryin to be played. Just be honest no matter the situation n we will b cool. I enjoy listening to R&B some of the new rap n hip hop. I enjoy swimming, bbq's n just havin a good time. Guess you can say I luv my thugs/grown men on who got some muscle tone in the arms, that's a big turn on cuz I then know you can hold me tight. Never been married because I take marriage very serious.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Ummmm I want a sexy smart chocolate man. Has to wana laugh cuz I keep smiles on all the faces I come across. My longtime male friends say I am like a hurricane when I come into a man's world, it will neva be the same. I am what we in the ol'school called it "One down ass Bi___!" I will have ur back 100% right or wrong but if in the wrong will let you know in the privacy of behind closed doors.

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment