Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bring me that horizon

About Me -

I'm quirky - Or so I have been told, fun and love to have a giggle. At the moment I seem to have two loves in my life - Comedy and music...So much the better if they are combined. I am a massive fan of Tim Minchin, The Mighty Boosh, Frankie Boyle to name a few and music wise I like stuff from Depeche Mode to Type O Negative to Funker Vogt to Korn and most everything in between. I really like long silly chats about nothing in particular over endless cups of tea. My family keep telling me I should have grown out of the goth thing a long time ago, but part of me just can't seem to let it go...People always seem to think I am too happy to be a goth, but what's the point in being miserable all of the time...Life's too short!

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

Someone who knows how to have a laugh andd shares the same sense of humour as me. Someone who likes the same sort of music as me. Someone who is easy going and fairly laid back, who doesn't mind staying in as well as venturing out once in a while...

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment