Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am looking for a guy that is in a similar situation

About Me -

I am a outgoing woman that loves to have fun in our great city! I love to check out the local bars atleast a few times a week. In case you didn't notice, I want to meet a guy that would be willing to go out with me, maybe go to a bar, see some music, or whatever, and then also be sexually active. I think we can make this work if you are into the same sort of thing...let me know.

Read more About Me -

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for a guy that is in a similar situation as me that would be willing to meet a few times a week for drinks and sex. I would like to find a guy with a stable job only because that seems to mean they are more of a stable person, but if you think you can handle this sort of relationship and want to meet me, let me know. Well I hope to hear back if you are interested. Talk to you later...

See more of what I am looking for

0 comments:

Post a Comment